Are you looking for a way to customize your iPhone home screen? Now with the new iOS 14 update, you can add widgets to your device. Widgets are small applications that allow you to access information from various apps without having to open them. In this blog post, we will discuss how to add widgets on an iPhone running iOS 14. Learn How to Add Widgets on Iphone Ios 14?
How to Add Widgets on Iphone Ios 14?
Adding Widgets on iPhone iOS 14
To add a widget on your iPhone running iOS 14, follow these steps:
- On your home screen, press and hold until the apps start jiggling.
- Tap the plus (+) sign in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select the widget you want to add from the list of available widgets. You can also search for specific ones using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you’ve selected a widget, choose how large you want it to be by tapping “Small”, “Medium” or “Large” in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Finally, tap “Add Widget” in the bottom right of your screen and it will appear on your home page!
You can also customize where it appears by dragging and dropping it into place with another finger or pressing and holding until it pops up again so that you can move it around. To remove a widget from your home page, press and hold until all of the icons start jiggling again then tap on “Remove” when prompted at the top left corner of each widget box you’d like to get rid of!
It’s important to note that some widgets may not work properly if they require an internet connection or other data that is not available while using Airplane mode so be sure to keep this in mind when adding them onto your device! Additionally, some third-party apps might not support widgets yet so keep an eye out for any updates they release in order to access their widgets!
Adding widgets on an iPhone running iOS 14 is a great way to customize your device and access information quickly without opening up individual apps every time! It’s easy and straightforward once you know what steps need to be taken – simply press and hold until all of the icons start jiggling then tap on “+” before selecting which widget(s) you’d like added onto your home page! Keep in mind that some third-party apps may not support widgets yet so look out for any updates they release if you’re having trouble accessing their content through a widget! With these tips in mind, adding widgets onto iPhones running iOS 14 should now be easier than ever before!