How to Clear Cookies on Android?
How to Clear Cookies on Chrome for Android
If you’re using Chrome as your browser on an Android device, clearing the cookies is a pretty simple process. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome app and tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings and then Privacy > Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the types of data that you want to clear (such as Browsing History or Cookies) and then tap Clear Data at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to delete all selected data; tap OK and then Done when prompted.
Your cookies will now be cleared from Chrome on your Android device!
How to Clear Cookies on Firefox for Android
If you’re using Firefox as your browser on an Android device, clearing the cookies is also fairly easy:
1. Open Firefox and tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen (this should bring up a menu).
2. Tap Settings > Privacy & Security > Clear Private Data > Cookies & Site Data > Check All > OK > Delete Now/OK/Delete (depending on which version of Firefox you are using).
3. Your cookies will now be cleared from Firefox on your Android device!
How to Clear Cookies in Other Apps or Browsers If you’re using an app or browser other than Chrome or Firefox, there may be different steps involved in clearing cookies—so it’s best to check with the app’s documentation first before attempting any changes yourself!
Keeping your privacy secure online is important—and part of doing so involves regularly clearing out old cookies from your devices. Fortunately, this is pretty easy if you are using either Chrome or Firefox—just follow our instructions above and you’ll have those pesky old cookies gone in no time! Of course, if you’re using an app or browser other than these two, make sure that you consult their documentation first before making any changes yourself!