With the new IOS 14 update, it’s essential that you update your apps so they are optimized for the latest version. Updating your apps is an easy process and can be done in just a few steps. Let’s take a look at how to make sure your apps are running smoothly with the new IOS 14 update. Learn How to Update Apps Ios 14?
How to Update Apps Ios 14?
- Open the App Store on your device and click on the “Updates” tab at the bottom of the screen. This will show you all of the available updates for your apps.
- Select which app(s) you want to update, then tap “Update” next to each one. Alternatively, you can tap “Update All” to update all of your apps at once.
- Once you have selected which app(s) to update, you may need to enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID or Face ID if enabled on your device before they will download and install automatically.
- You can check the progress of any downloads by tapping on “Purchased” at the bottom of the App Store window and selecting “My Purchases” – here you will see a list of all downloaded or downloading items, as well as any pending updates waiting to be installed on your device.
- Once all updates have been completed, go back into “Updates” and make sure that all apps listed are now showing “Installed” next to them – this means that they have been successfully updated for IOS 14 and should run smoothly on your device!
- If any apps don’t appear in the Updates tab, it may be because there is no available update for them yet – in this case, try searching for these apps individually in the App Store search bar and see if there is an available update listed there instead.
- Finally, always remember to keep an eye out for any further updates that may become available over time as developers release newer versions of their apps! This will ensure that you’re always up-to-date with the latest features and bug fixes offered by each individual application!
Updating your apps is an essential part of using IOS 14 – not only does it ensure that they are running optimally but also makes sure that any new features or bug fixes released by developers are included within each application! By following these simple steps, updating your applications should be quick and easy – so get out there and start updating those apps today! And don’t forget to keep an eye out for any future updates too!